Monday, May 7, 2012

The Past

I visited my Aunt's house today to pick up some things for my mom. My sister and I ended up staying there for a long while having long talks. It was refreshing! We looked through old picture albums and I popped up quite often.

My Aunt was like, "You were such a cool kid, and you still are." :,) Haha! My sister told me my sense of style hasn't left. I wouldn't mind having those overalls again...
This is what I wore today:
  • Pale Pink Lace top: Ross - $8
  • White skirt: Target - $4
  • Gold square buckled black belt: Thrift Store - .25
  • Black Wedges: Charlotte Russe - $35

2 lovely comments:

Carrie said... [Reply]

Cutest photos ever!
And I love your outfit!

Style in the City

aniamaria said... [Reply]

amazing outfit
the shirt and skirt is adorable!

so cute this little girl! :)