For my look today, I went with a nude and black. I've had this skirt for a couple months now, and never worn it. When I first saw it, I loved it. Then the more I looked at it I was like ehhh it will make me look like a school girl. And so today, I found it again and tried to pair it with things that made it less school girly.
- Black top: Thrift store - .99
- Nude pleated skirt: F21 - $17
- Gold jeweled necklace/leopard clutch: Charming Charlie's - $5/$10
- Black slingback heels: Zara
- Watch: Emporio Armani (which will be glued to my wrist for forever!)