Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oasap

I love button up type blouses, black, and lace. So this top totes meets all of my criteria. Haha. Huge thank you to Oasap! Wearing this outfit just made me want it to be fall even more! Okay, so it's already September. So where in the world is the cold front at!? I just bought a jacket/blazer from Zara from my trip to Atlanta yesterday (which a blog post on that will soon be up!) and I really want to wear it!



P.S. This ends Saturday:

  • Kind of tanish black lace top: c/o Oasap
  • Black skirt: Urban Outfitters - $10
  • Gold and black watch: Target - $10
  • Black slingback heels: Zara
  • Gold horse and carriage ring: eBay

4 lovely comments:

Vivianyu said... [Reply]

I love the top and you look gorgeous :)

lmolhk said... [Reply]

The outfit is gorgeous!


-Keithlane
thestyleshot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The top is so cute! Defiantly going to check it out right now.

Unknown said... [Reply]

Super cute top definitely checking out the site