Sunday, July 8, 2012

Solilor

Here is another irregular skirt addition to my closet. Except this time, it is a dress! So that's automatically more awesome, because I don't have to decide on a top. I really like the open, flowy back part. Great for that insane summer heat where I tend to die a little each time I step out the door. Thank you to Solilor for the lovelyness!

On another note. Today is my baby brother's second birthday! He is growing up so fast!

 (Ahh. My friend went to China and when she came back, she brought me these! Funny thing is, is that it says, "Made in Vietnam.")
 (This is called "Seen Dat". Like a hibachi at home!)
I love my brother sooo much!

  • Pink Irregular Dress: c/o Solilor
  • White wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50
  • Pearl necklace: Charming Charlie's - $1

2 lovely comments:

Khloé K. said... [Reply]

I love ur outfit ! & ur brother is so cuuuuute !

JanandJill.com said... [Reply]

What cute photos and I love your dress. It's so romantic and the blush color is so pretty. You look great and Happy Bday to your little brother, I hope 2 is a good year for him heheh. They grow up so fast, you're both really cute together

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/