Anyway, I went with wearing this peachy/pink crop top today. I got it at Plato's Closet and I am not sure if that is just a Tennessee store or not. It's a store that buys and sells gently, used items. Sort of like a Thrift Store, except their prices are pretty jacked up for used things. But with all the digging, I found this top for five bucks!
Oh yeah, I also decided not to curl my hair for once! It looks way longer when straight. I'm trying to get that mermaid hair. Haha.
- Peach/pink crop top: Plato's Closet (F21) - $5
- White shorts: Thrift store (cut & sewn) - .99
- Brown belt: Came with a skirt
- White and gold flower necklace: Charming Charlie's
- White wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50
- Gold and red slave bracelet: My own jewelry!
- Gold armor ring; cuffs: eBay