Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oasap

A very light blue is my favorite color ever! It is a color that isn't obnoxious and can be versatile! By versatile, I mean it can be worn or it can be a great color for a wall or car. Here, I received this lovely dress from Oasap. The color is what got me, but then the crochet collar and the pleats added to the awesomeness. Another plus is that it is chiffon and not cotton! Most of my clothes are either chiffon or a silky type (polyester?) material because it is so comfy!

My sister said this is like an 'Alice in Wonderland Dress' and that all I needed were teacups and I would be set. Haha!

  • Light blue chiffon pleated dress: c/o Oasap
  • White and gold woven belt: Thrift store - .25
  • White wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50
  • Gold ankle cuffs: eBay

10 lovely comments:

Vanessa said... [Reply]

Lovely and cute : )

A place called Adelaide said... [Reply]

Beautiful dress in a beautiful colour :)x

aplacecalledadelaide.blogspot.com

M I N G said... [Reply]

I love the dress! & your hair!

Tanja S. said... [Reply]

you look amazing! Love your dress :)

Marlen said... [Reply]

oh my gosg, this is gorgeousss! you look so feminine and sweet, and that color is stunning on you!

Rin Handika said... [Reply]

What a lovely dress, mint colour :)
Wanna follow each other? Kisses <3

The Simply Kelly said... [Reply]

cute and pretty dress !!!!

Kasia Sarna said... [Reply]

What a beautiful dress!
Ilove the color and the collar :-)

Mademoiselle Kier said... [Reply]

amazing dress
lovely blog

CAP-RICHO said... [Reply]

Check out our fashion shop online where you get the latest celebrity style http://www.cap-richo.com/ and the top brands from Los Angels and New York.

Wildfox, Chaser, Fallon, Assad Mounser, Natalie B., JJ Winters, Ondade Mar, Tolani, Kettle Black, Koolaburra and more please have look.