- diy black leopard pocket top
- Brown shorts: Thrift store (cut & sewn) - .99
- Black and gold belt: Thrift store - .25
- Black cut out booties: Deena & Ozzy - $10
- Gold Fox bracelet: Christmas gift from my sister!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Just a little leopard
Just this year, I have gotten really into leopard print. That's the only animal print I accept. Haha. Not a fan of zebra or giraffe print. Since I like it so much, I decided to sew it on a shirt and make it a pocket! I am sure you guys have seen the Aztec ones in Urban Outfitters. (those were for the guys though) I really liked the idea and was inspired to make my own. Just a little bit girlier with the way there are buttons at the top and that leopard just seems to fit girls more than guys. Here is how mine turned out: