Monday, June 11, 2012

Just a little leopard

Just this year, I have gotten really into leopard print. That's the only animal print I accept. Haha. Not a fan of zebra or giraffe print. Since I like it so much, I decided to sew it on a shirt and make it a pocket! I am sure you guys have seen the Aztec ones in Urban Outfitters. (those were for the guys though) I really liked the idea and was inspired to make my own. Just a little bit girlier with the way there are buttons at the top and that leopard just seems to fit girls more than guys. Here is how mine turned out:
I hope this makes you want to sew on a little pocket of your own!

  • diy black leopard pocket top
  • Brown shorts: Thrift store (cut & sewn) - .99
  • Black and gold belt: Thrift store - .25
  • Black cut out booties: Deena & Ozzy - $10
  • Gold Fox bracelet: Christmas gift from my sister!

6 lovely comments:

HEIDI said... [Reply]

fab job on on the leopard diy! you look lovely!


xx heidi
life full of loves

NaNa said... [Reply]

Oooh super cute ^_^ Lovely DIY <3

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

M I N G said... [Reply]

clever. I like.

perfumehk said... [Reply]

so pretty, simple and beautiful.
parfum pas cher

2piezas.com said... [Reply]

Que bonito look y me encanta el detalle del bolsillo.besos.

Tanja S. said... [Reply]

Love this pictures! Your blog is so amazing so you've got an new follower :)