Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fox House Clothing

As most of you have noticed, mint is pretty much the new black. It is such a pretty color! Here, I'm wearing this awesome crochet top, thanks to Fox House, over a mint bandeau. Classic black and white with a hint of mint.

This crop top was perfect to pair it with! It is all nice and breezy, and I do not know about you, but I'm one to sweat super easily. (like if it is over 90 degrees, it is the moment I step foot out of the house.)(okay, that's an exaggeration...or is it?) Not only is it uber comfy, but it's cute. So you guys should head over to Fox House Clothing and see what they have!


  • White Scalloped Crochet Crop Top: c/o Fox House
  • Black pleated chiffon skirt: eBay - $7
  • Gold mirrored belt, ankle cuffs, gold metallic heels: eBay
  • Mint bandeau: Wet Seal - $5
  • Gold and mint double chain ring: My Jewelry!
  • Black clutch: I made it!

2 lovely comments:

Vero Z. said... [Reply]

lovely the mint bandeau touch!

www.ilverostyle.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

lovely dress!

x