Also, as I was walking out of my lab class and texting on the phone (bad; no wide range of peripheral vision), this guy comes up to me and asks if I could model for an upcoming fashion show this Friday. Now, as none of you may know, I don't do modeling because well, I just don't. That, and when I think 'model' I think of Miranda Kerr. (favorite!; +great style = effortless) I don't like a lot of eyes on me, haha. But! I agreed, because he seemed very nice and he caught me completely off guard, resulting in a '... :o ....okay'. Campus is usually dead on Friday's anyways, so it shouldn't be too bad!
- Mint and white striped shirt: Goodwill - .99
- Pink pastel shorts: Thrift store (cut myself) - .99
- Brown belt with gold buckle: Thrift store - .25
- DIY studded detachable collar
- White strap wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50