Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I got an email yesterday stating that my garments, top and skirt, got accepted into the campus' TXMD fashion show on Saturday! I'm ecstatic because I mearly reconstructed the whole garments. I do not design from scratch. (Just getting that straight ^_^)

Also, as I was walking out of my lab class and texting on the phone (bad; no wide range of peripheral vision), this guy comes up to me and asks if I could model for an upcoming fashion show this Friday. Now, as none of you may know, I don't do modeling because well, I just don't. That, and when I think 'model' I think of Miranda Kerr. (favorite!; +great style = effortless) I don't like a lot of eyes on me, haha. But! I agreed, because he seemed very nice and he caught me completely off guard, resulting in a '... :o ....okay'. Campus is usually dead on Friday's anyways, so it shouldn't be too bad!





  • Mint and white striped shirt: Goodwill - .99
  • Pink pastel shorts: Thrift store (cut myself) - .99
  • Brown belt with gold buckle: Thrift store - .25
  • DIY studded detachable collar
  • White strap wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50

4 lovely comments:

Týnuš said... [Reply]

you are so beautiful ! ♥

Ashley said... [Reply]

Ahhh thats awesome girl! You make amazing pieces so you deserve all the credit you get and you'll have fun modeling, I'm sure of it!

-Ashley
http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

NRC♥ said... [Reply]

I love the stripey t
NRC ♥

J said... [Reply]

OKay! I totally said it on Lookbook but you have AMAZING style and I am so in love with it! You're beautiful! I can't wait to see your future outfits. I am for sure a follower now!

- Josie :: 8bitgrayscale