Thursday, March 15, 2012

I decided to put my hair up today because it was a little TOO hot today, but then! It's currently raining and half of earlier today seemed to not happen. Weird. The past two days, I went on a shoe frenzy. :x I didn't mean to! It seem to kind of happen. One of my friends told me about a new Bargain Center and I decided to check it out. They had a bunch of brands that sold at Urban Outfitters for $9.99. I was happy because Urban is over priced.
Also, I decided to do a Spring Sale on my etsy! So check it out HERE
This is what I wore today:






  • Rose Pink Top: Forever 21
  • DIY studded shorts
  • Cutout Boots: Deena & Ozzy - $9.99
  • White Strap Wedges: Charlotte Russe - $10.50
  • Black Peep Toe Heels: Candie's - $21
  • Black Strap Wedges:  Charlotte Russe - $35
  • Black Booties: Deena & Ozzy - $9.99

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love love your hair. It's so beautiful and elegant.

http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

Wren