Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Vegetarianism

 July 1st marks a very special day in my life. Eight years ago, I decided to officially turn vegetarian. I didn't cut off meat cold turkey. It was definitely a slow process and let me tell you, I don't miss meat. I must say, I feel like a healthier human being.

To celebrate this monumental day, I made the decision to actually cook and not go to a vegetarian restaurant. If you guys didn't know one thing about me, it's that I can make a mean bowl of cereal and a cute salad. That just means I'm in business to open up a restaurant. 
I went with my Asianly instinct and whipped up some stir fry. On the side, I included veggie parmesan garlic wings. The ingredients as follows:
Stir-fry has got to be the easiest entree to make. All I did was cut up the cute veggies and sausage links, opened the can of corn, put it in a skillet, and topped it off with the sauce. As for the 'wings' I grilled them in a pan and wah-la! 10 minute meal.

0 lovely comments: