There's only two meanings when it comes to 'double d's'. One would be the size of your boobies, which in my case, is not the case. Which would only lead to number two: double denim. Remember when wearing denim on denim was considered a fashion no? Yeah, me either because Britney and Justin did it. So here I am, doing the denim on denim.
As for accessories, I am wearing this epic snapback from Zero UV. They recently released an exclusive collaboration with Epic Ride Shop for Spring/Summer 2015. So with every snapback, it will come with a pair of matching sunnies! How 'epic' right.
To furthermore my accessorizing, I'm wearing this badass wooden watch from Jord Watches. It totally matches the wood detailing in my loafers to tie the rest of the look together!
- Denim button up: Miley Cyrus / Max Azria (back when she did clothes. l o l z)
- Denim shorts: Thrift store (cut/distress myself)
- White loafers: Zara
- Black purse: Thrift store
- Tropical B&W Epic snapback: c/o Zero UV
- Black sunnies: c/o Zero UV
- Wooden watch 'Koa & Rose Gold': c/o Jord Watches