Thursday, January 1, 2015

L8r 2014 - Hey 2015

2014 has been one hell of a roller coaster for me. Way too many downs, but it always seemed to go back up. Going into the new year, I spent it in no other than Times Square. I went to the Jekyll and Hyde Club for the most part and was outside for the second part. Seeing Times Square on ABC has always been meh, but actually being there and sardined into the crowd and being hella cold is a whole other level of experience that I'd rather just do once in my life to knock off the bucket list. With everything being rowdy and chaotic, it was fun. I got to see T Swizzle perform, so that's always a definite plus!
  • Black crochet lace top: c/o Missguided
  • Blue shiny skirt: TopShop (Unique Collection)
  • Black booties: Zara
  • Black purse: Goodwill
  • Bamboo framed green mirror sunnies: c/o ZeroUV

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Your outfit is absolutely stunning!

Holl JC said... [Reply]

Such a beautiful outfit, so so cool Sharena x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Life's a shoe said... [Reply]

greaat otufit!

lifeisashoe