I hope everyone had a great Christmas, because I sure did! This year, I strayed away from the typical red and stuck with neutral colors. As I've stated before, I layer up pretty darn well. This is the dress edition! I piled on a cami, t-shirt, turtleneck, button up, and topped it with a long sleeved dress. For underneath, I layered leggings with sweater tights. You guys. Sweater tights are your best friends for the winter!
- Black/grey dress: c/o Persunmall
- Black/beige coat: Calvin Klein
- Black leather backpack: Christian Lacroix
- Black/gold pointed booties: Vince Camuto
- Tortoise round sunnies: c/o ZeroUV