Instead of taking the typical route of wearing red (or green), I went with wearing blue this Christmas. Just because why not, right? It's no white Christmas here in Tennessee, but it's okay, I guess. I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas!
P.S. My sisters made an overdose on sweets today. Oh maaannn.
- Blue turtle neck: Thrift store (similar)
- White and black grid skirt: c/o ChicNova
- Leather Jacket: Ross (similar)
- Black boots: Zara (similar)
- Black leather embossed sunnies: c/o ZeroUV
Also, check out Romwe's special!