Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vegas Trip | Part II


It was hotter this year when I visited Vegas with a womping 117 degrees for most of the days I stayed. So what better way to stay cool with wearing a dress? One with a slight open back at that. I decided to wear my back lace up dress from Sammy Dress. It is one of my favorite dresses because for one it's a form of a cut out, and two it's my favorite color!

On this day, I pretty much just shopped and walked around and later that night, saw Cirque Du Soleil: The Beatles. It was amazing! If you guys haven't heard of Cirque Du Soleil, it's a cool acrobat show. Definitely something I suggest putting on your bucket list.

15 lovely comments:

laukizia said... [Reply]

You look gorgeous!!! It is my dream to travalling to Las Vegas one day.

Thnak you for the lovely comment. I follow you now on Bloglovin'. Do you like to follow back?

Lots of love.
Laura
www.laukizia.blogspot.com

Miśka Grabowska said... [Reply]

Nice pictures, my dear^^ you look amazing. Cute blue dress. Lovely necklace. So cute *.*
Have a nice day, kisses ;*


Miśka
http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

Ronaldowa ♥ said... [Reply]

Sweets photos ! ; **
Nice !!! ♥

Instant Milk said... [Reply]

Beautiful pictures and place!

xx

Paige said... [Reply]

Gorgeous photographs! Thank you for my comment x


http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

Crissy Sherlaine Sayo said... [Reply]

Hey dear! Your dress looks pretty awesome. specially the back details.I like it much! :)
btw, you can visit my blog and join my giveaway. Hope you join. THANK YOU!

xoxo,
SHERLAINE
.never settle for less.

karmel♥ said... [Reply]

lovely outfit :)
diylikeit.blogspot.com

karmel♥ said... [Reply]

lovely outfit :)
diylikeit.blogspot.com

Eleanor Danks said... [Reply]

love this outfit, the colour blue is gorgeous and I love the back detail :) thank you for checking out my blog, following you now :) xx

http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

andrea parker said... [Reply]

Have you heard the drama? American fashion designer Marc Jacobs cruelly tortures a young girl. He stole her designes and sexually harassed her. He's been stalking her since she was 16. Jacobs does anything for success! Please read the story on her blog and spread the truth! Help!http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/04/marc-jacobs-is-most-cruel-thief-of.html

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said... [Reply]

lovely lovely!

xx

Mira said... [Reply]

Wow pretty!!! I love your gorgeous dress and the necklace. Looks like you have a great time in Vegas. I would love to see the Cirque Du Soleil.

xx

Francesca said... [Reply]

thanks for visiting my blog ❤
a big kiss,
www.detailsdestyle.com

Francy Stef said... [Reply]

Amazing look!! Love the dress!!
Thanks for the comment! What about following each other?
JOIN OUR GIVEAWAY!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Anna Gorina said... [Reply]

Lovely dress!

Thanks for your comment!
www.timolove.com