Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vegas Trip | Part I

 As some of you may remember me mentioning, I was in Las Vegas for my little vaca. So the next few posts are from my looks while I was there. 
Unlike Tennessee, Nevada, or any west coast state, is dry heat. And I love it! It totally beats the humidity any day. I am starting to wear more and more crop tops just because my tummy gets to be free for once! I also wore this to the airport. Shorts are always a go-to for me for airport looks. 

And just before I left the house, the mail man came just in time to drop off a package. Guess what it was? This cute little dainty necklace. As a kid, I never really got items with my name on it just because no where seemed to ever have my name. oNecklace was kind enough to make one just for me! So duh, I changed out of my current necklace and slipped this on. Ahh, I love it!
Also, Romwe is having a sale.
Over 1000 selected summer items on sale
Up to 70% off, from 07/01 – 07/07/2013
Check it out, here

16 lovely comments:

Десислава Валентинова said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for the lovely comment! :)
You look awesome at those pictures! Have a great time in Vegas! I hope to go there someday too :)

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

Adelajda said... [Reply]

oh, great outfit!I love your shoes! Thank you for comment on my blog! Greetings from Poland, xoxo


www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

ARY said... [Reply]

I love your sunglasses! Thank you for your comment and your visit in my blog! Magical Kisses!

dgfdg said... [Reply]

I'm so in love with you LV clutch! It's beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hi." I'm a follower of yours on lookbook and have always loved your style so it means a lot that you reached out to me personally! :)

Maggie
www.clothestomidnight.com

Sandra Leiva said... [Reply]

Amazing outfit!!

Love your top and shoes <333

xx

http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

Unknown said... [Reply]

wow, I wish I'd have your hair!!

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Paola Lauretano said... [Reply]

Amazing look.... You are super trendy Sharena!!!!
Kiss

Gita said... [Reply]

You look super cool and I love that crop top and the shoes as well. Awesome! :)

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

Agnes W said... [Reply]

Cute outfit, those shorts are quite lovely! I adore the buttons on them. Thanks for stopping by!

House of Illusions

Unknown said... [Reply]

Thanks for your comment; Las vegas, I wanna go :D your outfit is really nice and your clutch is wonderful, I love it.
i´ve been reading your blog and i like it; I follow you right now in GFC!
Kisses from Spain, Kela

Emmerey Rose said... [Reply]

i love your top! :) so chic!

by the way I hope you can join my giveaways if you haven't yet :)
http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/firmoo-classic-series-international.html
http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

cardiac said... [Reply]

Oh hey! I really like your blog! Your style is so lovely :) The shoes are awesome!
<3

Signe Lyngholm said... [Reply]

Hi, thank you for the nice comment on my blog, would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? :-)

let me know!

XO Signe

beautymorebeauty.blogspot.com

Visa said... [Reply]

love your crop top! such a great thrift find. and thank for for taking the time to comment on my blog. hope you had an epic vacay in vegas :)

xoxo
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... [Reply]

Great outfit!

www.timolove.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

Great outfit!

www.timolove.com