Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shorts or Skirt?


The past few years (or year), thrifting and goodwilling blew up. I remember I would tell someone I got a top from the thrift store and they'll ask what exactly it is and where it is. Now, everyone shops there! Personally, I like going to thrift stores more than a goodwill because I seem to always find something, but this time I found something I really like at Goodwill. It's these uber long shorts that can pass as a skirt. The best part is that they are mint green!
  • White crop top: Thrift store (diy)
  • Mint shorts: Goodwill
  • Black lace heels: Prabal Gurung (for Target)
  • Black clutch: Louis Vuitton 


8 lovely comments:

M + K said... [Reply]

So cute! we love anything mint :) Goodwill has amazing stuff! we wish we had one here in australia

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Ines said... [Reply]

It looks fantastic! A great combination.
Love, Ines

Isa Machado said... [Reply]

You look lovely dear! ;)

Marsya Aulia Rizkita said... [Reply]

cool !

www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

Anisacrament said... [Reply]

such a cool look! adore your sense of style



www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Debbie Poh said... [Reply]

Wow, lovely outfit, you have such great style! This skirt is so lovely and that belt is perfection with it :)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

xx Debbie

www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

christen said... [Reply]

nice find! those look gorgeous on you!

christen
fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

nomzam said... [Reply]

I love your skirt colours. For me this is call summer collection.