Thursday, March 28, 2013

03282013

I went with a darker palette today. I got this awesome round studded collar top from Tideshe and paired it with my herringbone shorts. The top is a bit sheer and I thought it was going to be warmer out. Nope. I was wrong. So I threw on my black velvet blazer.


  • Gold studded collar button up: c/o Tideshe
  • Herringbone shorts: F21
  • Black velvet blazer: Thrift store
  • Studded boots: Zara
  • Gold clutch: Gift from my cousin
  • Sunnies: eBay
  • Heart tights: Charlotte Russe

9 lovely comments:

fashgrace said... [Reply]

damn! love your leggings! been searching for one !

M + K said... [Reply]

You have such great taste! Love those tights and the studs on the collar.keep up the great work hun

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Miśka Grabowska Blog said... [Reply]

Wonderful outfit, my dear^^ Really awesome. You look very interesting in
this sunglasses ;*
Have a nice day, kisses ;*



Miśka

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hi!
Great blog ! Gorgeous look !
Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know, I will follow you back!
xoxo

StyleIDnet said... [Reply]

lovely leggings!
Your outfits are stunning.
XX,
**Bloglovin**
* Style Id Net *
* Style Id Net on Twitter*

Unknown said... [Reply]

I really like your cousin's gift ;)
kisses from Spain
http://silviaishere.blogspot.com.es/

Putri Uli Saktina Pasaribu said... [Reply]

Thanks for visiting my blog
Now I'm your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin
Hope you can follow back mine dear :)
Can't wait your new post

Greetings from Bali!
http://putriulisaktina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Merci for your lovely comment on my blog! ♥ I like your stylish blog and your beautiful pictures! I Would love to keep in touch with you!!! Maybe you want to follow each other?
Love, Kyra

www.kyras.de

Isa Machado said... [Reply]

Adorable look dear! ;)