Monday, December 17, 2012

Studs On My Boots

Today was my youngest sister's Christmas Choir Concert. She acted as a reindeer. She's going to be in 6th grade next year; middle school. She's growing up so fast!

The other day, my new Zara boots came in! I have boots like these, except without the studs, but the thing is, I wear them soo much, that the soles have cracked. So when  it is wet outside, my sock gets wet. And it just so happened that these babies were on sale for only $50!



  • Maroon assymetrical button up: H&M
  • Black leather pants: Target
  • Leopard denim jacket: Urban Outfitters (for only $20 on their 50% off sale!)
  • Black studded booties: Zara
  • Black and gold chain clutch: Steve Madden
  • Clear watch: Marc Jacobs

5 lovely comments:

Sam said... [Reply]

Hi sweety, you have such fantastic style, love how you put this look together, leopard is one of my favourite prints, the boots look awesome!

Kashaya said... [Reply]

Great look! The shoes are amazing!

Unknown said... [Reply]

beautiful shoesss : dd

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I like this outfit ;)

Unknown said... [Reply]

You have such great pieces and mix them so well! Love that jacket :)

http://thefashionisle.blogspot.com