On another note, I am soo close to being done with my exams! Just two more and I will be back on blogging schedule. (-:
- Simple black mirror watch where the proceeds went to the American Cancer Society. It's for a great cause and the watches are cute!
- My mom came home, told me to close my eyes, and brought out this awesome gold and black two headed dragon bracelet.
- When I first saw these boots on Zara, the first thing I thought was: Alexander Wang. He is my absolute favorite designer! These boots totally give off a Wang-esque.
- I honestly have not used temporary tattoos since I was a little girl and I am excited to start doing it again. Big thank you to Inkwear Tattoos for sending me these cute ones!
- I have a huge thing for faux leather this season (or just all the time). I first saw this quilted sleeve coat on Zara, but browsed eBay and got it for just $38!
- As you guys probably noticed, I wear tons of black clothing, so I figure I should change it up with this cobalt blue leather detail coat. Huge thank you to Wendybox for sending it over to me!