Thursday, September 6, 2012

09062012

It finally stopped raining today. That means I could curl my hair again! I leave my hair straight on rainy/uber humid days because if I were to curl it, the parts that get wet by the rain would just go straight again, while the parts that did not get wet just looks a mess. Who else does this!? Or coordinates their hair to the weather?




  • Pink lace top: TJMaxx - $12
  • Diy denim cut off shorts: Tommy Hilfiger
  • Black cross wedges: Target - $14
  • Gold crescent necklace: Charming Charlie's $7
  • Handmade gold spike clutch
  • Emporio Armani watch 

3 lovely comments:

lmolhk said... [Reply]

Cute!


-Keithlane

thestyleshot.blogspot.com

Laura said... [Reply]

I love your lace top!
I'm following you on Facebook :)
Kisses.

Tanja S. said... [Reply]

love your studded clutch and the necklace! Cool outfit :)