Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vegas Trip: Part III

I don't shop at Forever 21 as I thought I often shopped there. I just feel like everything they offer is the same. They have that (what my sister and I call it) "Cute-Far-Away-Effect". Which basically means that the clothes in the store look uber cute as a whole, far away (like looking through the window), but when you walk up and actually start to decide what garment you like, everything is not what it seems. But every now and then I find something I like. Like this dress!

What. What. The F21 in Vegas is humongo! Two elongated stories of pink pastel florals. It was crazy. I actually got this dress while there. Haha.

Anything with pleats and lace and you got me. I'm buying it.

 (This was near the pool side at Caesar's Palace!)
(We all matched! ^_^)
 (Haha. My brother was asleep most of the time // LOL@my mom's shape ups)
P.S. The next post is the picture post!

  • White lace and pleated dress: Forever 21 - $22
  • Gold jeweled necklace: Charming Charlie's - $5~
  • Gold and white sandals: Enzo Angiolini

5 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The dress is to die for! I agree about F21. I hardly shop there now.

Emilyyy. said... [Reply]

Hello! Im really adore your outfits on lookbook and i was wondering what type of camera and photo editing do you use on these pretty pictures?

Sharena C. said... [Reply]

@Emilyyy. Thank you! I use a Canon Rebel T3 and photoshop for photo editing! (:

Unknown said... [Reply]

such a romantic outfit!!!

Ileana said... [Reply]

that dress is sooooo beautiful! I really hope u enjoyed vegas :D
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com