Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me.

(Warning: Crap-ton of pictures ahead)
Yesterday (May 17), like most, I really don't want to grow up. I know I don't look my age because I've been told I look younger. I suppose that could be a good thing.

Here is what my day consisted of:


(My sister surprised me with carrot cupcakes. ^_^)
 (Macaroni Grill!)
 (My phone, my cousin's, and my best friend's!)
(These two are my best friends. ^_^)
(Light painting is so fun to do!)
  • Cream top: Thrift store- .99
  • Mint pleated skirt, Gold mirror belt/ankle cuffs/metallic heels - eBay
  • Gold jeweled necklace - Charming Charlie's - $1

13 lovely comments:

Olivia Noel said... [Reply]

I love the color of your skirt and your eyes are so gorgeous! <3

Vintage.gal said... [Reply]

Happy birthdayyy! Looks like you had a load of fun!!! Your outfit is too cute :)

Sheyla said... [Reply]

Happy Belated Birthday Sharena!!

You looked lovely. Your skirt is so cute.

The food and sweets look delicious too.

I hope you can achieve many more years.

Love,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

world on high heels said... [Reply]

Fulfilling dreams :) Great outfit :)

Jelena Zivanovic said... [Reply]

Happy belated B-day!!! U're such a sweetie! Lovely look, the skirt is so pretty! Great style btw!;)
xoxo
Jelena

Rosie Cumberlidge said... [Reply]

New follower :) you have such a wonderful blog and lovely style! Happy birthday! I turn 20 in 2 months!

Love your birthday outfit as well, such a gorgeous skirt.

Rosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Ah amazing outfit and happy birthday!
xo http://shoppalu.com

Kristin said... [Reply]

happy belated birthday :D!

I love your mint colored skirt :) so pretty! <33

I have giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter! :D

My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

Jolene said... [Reply]

happy birthday! what a chic outfit as well. lovely skirt! xx

youngster said... [Reply]

hey. you inspired me ! :)

H A P P Y BIRTHDAY !

Agnieszka.

Sharena C. said... [Reply]

Thank you for all the lovely comments! (: <3

The Short Girl said... [Reply]

I just ordered that skirt on Ebay!!! Your outfit is so cute & perfect! I love your blog you have great style, I'd love to feature you on my blog sometime (:

Diary of a Short Girl

2piezas.com said... [Reply]

I love your style. A very interesting blog.
www.2piezas.com