Friday, September 28, 2018

How To Style: Hiking Boots

It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally back with another blog post. The beginning of summer 2018, I was in dire need of new shoes. I scouted the interweb to find the perfect pair and in the end didn't find a thing. Eventually, I had the bright idea to scope out hiking boots! I'm highly aware that they're not the typical boot people would call "cute". But I think that if styled a certain way, they most definitely are.

With that being said, I am officially an owner of vintage Skechers platform hiking boots and I am utterly obsessed. 

Recently, I just found out that my obsession for outdoor wear is already coined with its own term: gorpcore. I absolutely love it for the fact that it's major comfortability and can be stylish. So I made a video so that it catches on for more of an outreach than just celebs.

0 lovely comments: