Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Musicly Obsessed

I recently purchased new caps for my headphones, which has been long over due ever since I bought them a few years ago. Huge thanks to Cyber Monday for making the digits in my bank account plummet. Lately, I have been in need of some new tunes. The most recent albums I have been obsessed with is J. Biebs new album, Purpose. It was on repeat for weeks after it came out. Now, I have moved on to PVRIS with White Noise. 

And so, I'm going to share a few of my currently obsessed songs with you guys to see a little taste of what kind of music I'm into!


You know what goes well with a new headphone caps obsession? Wearing it while working out. Check out Lole Women for fantastic yoga and athletic wear! 

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The sequin dot ones are my favorite!!!

Laura
www.24-7style.com