There's a category of items that I have too much of and will always continue to add to. First and fore-most will be shoes. The other: coats. I love a good coat because they literally make an outfit sometimes. For example, wearing a black sweater with black pants would be too simple. But add a coat and bam: not too simple.
My example doesn't even go with what I'm wearing in this post, but I'm sure you guys understand.
I did two of the three primary colors in this look with tying the colors together due to my lil' coat.
- Yellow button down: Thrift store
- Blue dress: gifted from my best friend!
- White coat with 'graffiti' print: c/o Zaful
- Black/gold booties: Vince Camuto
- Black/gold purse: BCBG
- Gold arrow necklace/ring: c/o Onecklace (has my name on it!)