Friday, July 24, 2015

New York Fashion Week: Men's

The first New York Fashion Week: Men's is over and I can definitely say it was a successful one! I am very fortunate to have been invited to attend multiple shows and be able to meet so many creative individuals during those days. 

If you follow me on snapchat, it was definitely much. My story was at least 200 seconds long everyday! Of which, you guys can totally feel free to add me: @sharenaaa

Every designer had such great and memorable collections. I am going to show you guys some my favorite looks (which is not easy seeing how I loved almost everything).
 Public School / Alexandre Plokhov / Todd Snyder
 Timo Weiland / Robert Geller / Rochambeau
Perry Ellis / Ricardo Seco / John Varvatos
Photos from Fashion GPS / Style.com

0 lovely comments: