Sunday, December 7, 2014

Faux Fur

 As you guys have probably noticed, I have been skipping out on the blog posts for the past few weeks. I'm sorry! I have been so caught up on school, work, Enamour Entirety, and packing it's hard to squeeze in a post. But now things are slowing down and right back on pace, so my posts will become regular again!

As for this look, it was definitely long overdue since I wore this on Thanksgiving. Of which, I hope everyone enjoyed theirs! I opted for a dress on this particular day because if you eat your weight out, it's totally unnoticeable...until you have gone to the point where you have to unzip yourself.

P.S. Check out the curled huuuur (which didn't last-it's straight now).
  • Black chiffon maxi dress: c/o Oasap
  • Burgundy faux fur jacket: Express
  • Black boots: Asos
  • White purse: Dooney & Bourke

3 lovely comments:

Miśka Grabowska Blog said... [Reply]

You look amazing :-)
Cool outfit :-)
Have a great day ;*

♥MiśkaGrabowska_Official♥

Holl JC said... [Reply]

This is divine Sharena, such a beauty x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said... [Reply]

haha the unzipping of thanksgiving clothes lmao! Happy to hear you enjoyed your thanksgiving. Missed your posts.

xo
Maggie A
LOVE MAVIN || Blog
LOVE MAVIN || Youtube