I'm sorry, the turtlenecks will never stop! I'm just so in love, okay? I went in a little bit of a different direction with this look. Not by the color, but by the choices of style. I've been into this thick-sole-make-me-a-giant style boot lately. (When I say giant, I mean I'm 6'2 aka borderline beanstalk). But guess what, I don't care because I love these boots! They pretty much tie into the whole look and made it edgy, especially since I paired it with this patent skirt.
- Black cut out sweater: c/o Oasap
- Black patent skirt: c/o OMGfashion
- White turtleneck: Thrift store
- Black 'Chrysler' chunky platform booties: Asos (New Look)
- Light blue leather backpack: Asos (New Look) ((similar))