Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Velvet Bow

 In some way, I felt like I was channeling my inner Anna Wintour. I think it's the sunglasses that do it because I definitely do not have the short bangs. With this look, I just kept to black and white.





Also, Enamour Entirety is having a 10% off code for Halloween. Good until Nov 1! Please check out some of my jewelry! ^_^
code: HHALLOWEEN



  • Black/white plaid overcoat bow: c/o DressVe
  • White turtle neck: Thrift store
  • Black scalloped shorts: Thrift store
  • Black booties: Zara
  • Black clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim
  • Black sunnies: c/o ZeroUV

5 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

love this preppy vintage style on you! the blazer and the bow look so perfect x3 (and these shaaaades)

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

Unknown said... [Reply]

That bracelet is super cute!

xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN | Blog
LOVEMAVIN | Youtube

Holl JC said... [Reply]

So cool girl, you look absolutely stunning! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Those shorts are amazing!

M I N G said... [Reply]

You always look adorable! Everything you wear always looks brand new! And I am loving your sunnies!