The 'dress' that I'm wearing is actually just a really long and oversized shirt. It hits perfectly below my bum! Once again, I layered on a turtle neck underneath, threw on this open flap coat and paired it up with these awesome dotted spiral tights.
As you guys probably have noticed by now, brown isn't incorporated into my looks too often. I made a nice visit to the new opening of Nordstrom Rack (sad I couldn't make it out to the special blogger event!), and ended up not finding anything to my likings. Coincidentally, there was a TJ Maxx right next door and I decided to take a look and what do you know! I found these babies. New change for fall.
- White Tshirt dress: from my aunt
- Black turtle neck: Thrift store
- Gray coat: c/o Oasap
- Brown wedge pointed booties: Luxury Rebel
- Black dotted spiral tights: c/o Oasap
- Black clutch: Calvin Klein