Friday, May 30, 2014

Criss-Cross

This is probably my current favorite top because it's Balenciaga inspired; from the Spring 2013 collection. That whole collection (and ones after) is always amazing. So when I saw this top, I kinda freaked a little cause I recognized it right away. I paired it with a pale blue skirt and threw some sandals on.

Also, I uploaded a new video onto my channel. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do! (:

  • White criss cross top: c/o Shop Lately
  • Pale blue midi skirt: old (from my mom)
  • Black sandal slides: Zara

5 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

BEautiful outfit! Absolutely love the bandage top!
Xx
Rhea
www.fuss.co.in

Unknown said... [Reply]

I love the back detail of this top! <3 I recently purchased a similar style skirt and I was looking for a white crop top to wear it with. This totally just inspired me.

xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

Holl JC said... [Reply]

Beautiful x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Ania Nguyen said... [Reply]

bautiful look!
xx
ankagrzanka.blogspot.com

Johanna L. said... [Reply]

Such a perfect top, and it looks prefect with the skirt ♥