Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Prom

It's that time for Prom again! My sister went to her first one this past Saturday with her boyfriend. Seeing her all dressed up takes me back to when I went to Prom eons ago. Trying to find the right dress was a headache.
 And here's the moment you all are probably wondering. Now what did you wear?? No shocker, I went with a super plain and simple black and white dress. My date was my best friend (who every now and then we lie and tell everyone we're cousins)! 2010 felt like forever ago!

How was you guys' prom experience?!


3 lovely comments:

Instant Milk said... [Reply]

Wow, her dress was very cool and the hair was awesome too!

Come by soon!

xx

Holl JC said... [Reply]

Oh wow! Your sister looks incredible, her dress is just stunning x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Priya said... [Reply]

I love the throwback pictures of you and your mom! how sweet!!

your sister looks beautiful!

♥ perfectly Priya