I'm sure you guys have seen the style where slip dresses go over turtlenecks, like pictured here. Well I wanted to re-create something similar, except with a crop top. What caught my eye about this top is that it is totally Alexander Wang inspired (from his Spring collection). Since it's still winter here, I just threw it over a turtle neck!
- Mesh crop top: c/o OMGfashion
- Black skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
- Black/oatmeal coat: Calvin Klein
- Black wedge boots: Asos (similar)
- Black leather quilted gloves: Micheal Kors (similar)
- Tortoise sunnies: c/o ZeroUV
Also, I have a giveaway to present to you guys! Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought to host one with my jewelry, Enamour Entirety. You guys have a chance to win this gold turquoise gem double ring! Plus, a 10% discount code from now until February 15!
There's just 3 simple requirements:
- Like Enamour Entirety on Facebook.
- Like Fashion of a Novice on Facebook.
- Follow Fashion of a Novice via Google Friend Connect.
And that's it! The giveaway ends on February 15. Just make sure you enter through this widget or it will not count!a Rafflecopter giveaway