This past Sunday, I did a shoot with a Nashville based photographer (and friend), Isaac Ladd! Okay, not being bias here, but I think his photography is awesome. So if you're from Nashville or any surrounding areas, take some pictures with him! Also, he does great in wedding photography apart from fashion.
As for my look, I've been really into this thigh highs over tights thing lately. It's a nice way to keep a little warmer and still get to wear your favorite pair of tights.
On another note, I got featured in an article by Modmods for the month of color. Please check it out!
P.S. Please like Isaac's Facebook page!!
- Blue dress: Gift from my best friend ^_^ (similar)
- Houndstooth grey coat: c/o Romwe
- Floral tights: Kohl's (similar)
- Black boots: Zara (similar)
- Gold chain necklace: c/o Le Tote
- Black clutch/iPad case: Diane Von Furstenberg
P.P.S. Don't forget to enter in the Dressale Giveaway!