I got the opportunity to attend the Leona Spring 2014 Collection Preview Party. Very cutesy, girly stuff! I can definitely see myself sporting her stuff around. There's a cute little flagship store in Nashville, but if you're not from the Nashville area (or Tennessee), she has some pieces in boutiques across the country you should check out.
- Grey sweater: Thrift store (similar)
- Burgundy pants: h&m (similar)
- Houndstooth grey coat: c/o Romwe
- Black boots: Zara (similar)
- Black purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
- Black leather (texting) gloves (omg): Calvin Klein
Stopped by Jeni's Ice Cream after! (yes, even when it was cold out. :p)
I loved all the gold pieces!
She even has a bridal collection. Pretty versatile in my opinion because not only are they perfect for weddings, but everyday as well.