During class, my professor tried to make a funny by saying if anyone didn't follow rule, I would have to blow the whistle on them. I just sat there with a blank face and then realized he was referring to my shirt. Obviously, I didn't think he was funny. :x Haha! I like stripes even though it always reminds people of referees. I guess I'm wearing half a ref's shirt today.
So I kept it black and white and had some color in my sunnies! I've always wanted mirrored sunglasses and finally got my hands on a pair from ZeroUV. (If you shop through StyleSays, you can get these for 15% off!)
- Black and white striped top: c/o TBDress
- Black leather skirt: JCPenny's
- Black sandals: Alexander Wang
- White purse: Dooney&Bourke (similar)
- Red mirrored sunnies: ZeroUV c/o StyleSays
- Gold custom necklace with my name on it: c/o ONecklace
Also, don't forget to enter in the SammyDress Giveaway!