I finally got to wear my rain boots! Although, by the time I took these pictures, it pretty much stopped raining. I have been on the search for the perfect rain boots for forever now. Until about a month ago, I found the perfect pair at Burberry. I really hate the typical look of rain boots and when I saw these riding boots and realized they were rubber, I knew I had to have it. They make me want to ride horses in the rain, if you know what I mean.
And so I wore darker hues today. And topped it off with a beige hat from Front Row Shop! (which I am currently looking for a navy wide brim one)
- Maroon knit top: Thrift store (similar)
- White collar top: Thrift store (similar)
- Navy double breasted blazer: Thrift store (similar)
- Beige hat: c/o Front Row Shop
- Black riding rain boots: Burberry
- Black purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Oh yeah, and I totally wanted to coordinate with my little brother today.