I don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell know I will be breaking that "fashion rule" of no white after labor day. I mean, c'mon, how can you not wear white for a whole four months!? Especially if you want that classic black and white look. What are your opinions on this?
Also, just a few more days till the Capwell+Co Giveaway ends. Don't forget to enter!
- Red pleated top: Thrift store (similiar)
- Black faux leather skirt: JCPenny's
- Black oxfords: Alexander Wang
- White colored belt: Louis Vuitton
- White clutch: Calvin Klein (similar)
- Blue and black watch: Movado