Monday, March 18, 2013

Wish List

I have had my eyes on a few things the past couple weeks. First thing is black sandals. I am usually picky when it comes to flatted sandals and found some from Zara that I seemed to like. Next on my list are dungarees. Preferably leather ones, but any kind will do! Lastly, a cap. But not any cap. A leather cap! You're probably thinking, but it's about to be summer. It's just I kind of been wanting a new kind of hat for those bad hair days and I absolutely love it!
What do you guys think?

  1. Zara sandals
  2. Asos dungarees
  3. Asos leather cap

4 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

I've been dying over a leather cap as well but my head is simply too bulbous for that. :)

xo
Maggie A
Love Mavin

M + K said... [Reply]

Those dungarees are so cute!
Great blog :)

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love this wish list!
There is a new post on my blog!
http://www.with-out-nose.com/2013/03/red-anchor-and-pink-lipstick.html
Let me know what you think!
I'll be waiting

Like a clown

kisses kisses

Blue Dressed Doll said... [Reply]

The sandals are amazing! :)
xoxo

BlueDressedDoll