Thursday, March 14, 2013

Family Outing

It has been a while since I have had a little family outing. It's nice to get with the family and go out to eat and shop every once in a while. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and my goodness, I ate so much that I am still full. And it's 9 o'clock here! I have this thing where my eyes are bigger than my stomach. Not so much a good thing!

As for my look, I am wearing this uber awesome origami looking skirt and lace top from Oasap. I love the shape this skirt has. There is nothing in my closet like it!


My brother!
My kickass mom.
My sisters matched!
Try the red velvet and chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake!
  • Black origami skirt / Lace top : c/o Oasap
  • Beige and black contrast jacket / Black and white heels : Zara
  • Black leaf tights : Kohl's
  • Black clutch : Louis Vuitton

16 lovely comments:

M + K said... [Reply]

I love the tights. We've never seen anything like it before. Your family are beautiful btw:)
Do you dress your brother cause he has got great taste for someone so young!

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

DULCE DE LECHE said... [Reply]

Wow, fabulous outfit, I love that skirt, and the jacket is fantastic, wonderful styling!!

Megha Sarin said... [Reply]

Love the detailing on your collar <3

love
http://www.meghasarin.com

A La caza said... [Reply]

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!!Nice outfit ;) would you like to follow each other?Let me know xxxxx

http://lauragonzalez89.blogspot.com.es/

Ivana Split said... [Reply]

you look absolutely beautiful! and really nice family photos as well:)

p.s those kitten heels are adorable

Megha Saraf said... [Reply]

Lovely outfit...the kid is so cute :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

ghank you so much for commenting and visiting my blog. following now via GFC and bloglovin.

www.esraestella.blogspot.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

You look beautiful! Love the top, stockings and shoes! And your brother is so cute :)

Thanks for visiting my blog
Would you like to follow each other?
http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

Sujala Newar said... [Reply]

Love your heels and the skirt!!
Check out the new post on my blog and follow if you like.! :)
xx

http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

Alexandra Zakharova said... [Reply]

Stunning look and pictures are so lovely)) Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

I love your blog!!
thanks for commenting on my blog ;)
I'm your newer follower
kisses from Spain
http://silviaishere.blogspot.com.es/

Glam up your Lifestyle said... [Reply]

The picutures looks like having fun.

I like your blog. What do you think about following with bloglovin. Let me know,I follow back

Glamupyourlifestyle.blogpspot.de

Inge Lakawa said... [Reply]

oh wow love love your shirt!!

do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
let me know ^^ visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Gorgeous look dear! Love the jacket!

xo,Lorena

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Your brother is adorable!

Unknown said... [Reply]

where did your sister get her cute boots from?