Friday, November 9, 2012

Firmoo

I recently received a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo. I showed my mom and she was like, "Why those? You're going to look like John Lenon" I don't care! I like them because they are different. Plus, I have been wanting circle lens sunnies for a while now.
If you want these same, exact pair, you can head over to their website and join their first pair free program and you can get these sunnies for free!

P.S. Don't forget to enter in the Canvas Lands' Ends Giveaway!
  • Black top / Burgundy shorts: Thrift store - .99/.99
  • Leopard scarf: Ross - $4
  • Black wedge boots: Asos
  • Round sunnies: c/o Firmoo
  • Black clutch (which is a recent buy and I'm obsessed with it!!) - Calvin Klein

5 lovely comments:

TR said... [Reply]

omg. IN LOVE with this outfit! Perfect!

Unknown said... [Reply]

loooove red on you!

Unknown said... [Reply]

I love to read your posts and brows your blog! Very inspiring!
I'd love you to visit my blog, too :D
www.stylesandbox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

what a beautiful outfit!Cool& stylish as usually!

MILEX said... [Reply]

I can't stop staring at you