Saturday, November 24, 2012

Converse on my Feet

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did a little Black Friday shopping. I finally picked up my first pair of black and white low top Converse! I decided to hop onto the bandwagon after my sister told me to try some on. Now, I see why just about everyone and their mothers' own a pair. I have been missing out all these years!

I was contacted by Catherine of Womens Personal Finance and read an article pertaining to Black Friday. I found the info-graphics very interesting!
It is a no brainer that clothing takes up the leading spot for popular items women buy. I definitely contributed to that factor! Haha. You can read the rest of the article, here.




  • White top with DIY studs: Thrift store - .99
  • Black leather pants: Target
  • Black fur vest: Willi Smith (TJMaxx)
  • Converse
  • Gold belt: eBay
  • Handmade gold sequinned clutch

1 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

I love the black and white converse! It's the classic one! :) xx