- Black with leather detail top: c/o Oasap
- Gold and black baroque pants: JCPenny's (Bisou Bisou)
- Black leather peplum belt: I made it!
- Black heels: BCBGeneration
- Black clutch: Louis Vuitton
Monday, November 19, 2012
Baroque and Peplum
The new little trend that I have started to be really into is baroque. I was super excited when I came across these pants at JCPenny's because I have been wanting ones with a gold design. I paired it with this peplum belt that I made a month or so ago. I haven't gotten to wear it because the weather usually was too cold, so a coat or something would cover it up. I used to be so obsessed with peplums, but that obsession went down a lot. They sell them at F21 now! I remember going there a long time ago, asking almost every worker if they sold peplum tops and they looked at me like I was crazy.