Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trench Coat

I absolutely love the Burberry Prorsum trench coats, but of course, that is not likely to make its way into my closet anytime soon (or at all). I actually found this black leather and white coat in my mother's closet and she hasn't even worn it!
If you're looking for a trench coat, you can also try eBay. I recently received one from there a few weeks ago!
On another note, I failed to mention in my previous posts that I will be walking in a fashion show tomorrow. I am pretty excited. The last show I walked in, had a great turn out. I will aim for lots of photos tomorrow!



  • White top: Thrift store - .99
  • Black pants: Wet Seal
  • Black leather and white trench coat: Bebe
  • Black booties: UrbanOG
  • Gold neck cuff/mirrored belt: eBay

3 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Awesome ! :p

The Search for Success said... [Reply]

Super fresh. E-bay? lol

FixMeUpPretty said... [Reply]

I just found your blog through pinterest and I am loving it! You have such a great sense for fashion! Who new Ebay and thrift stores had so many great items! So excited to see what you come up with next!