Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dark Hues

It was a really good Tuesday well spent. The other day, I saw a commercial for Olive Garden and their bottom-less bowls. Well...my eyes were definitely bigger than my tummy because I didn't even eat a second bowl! Also, I finally decided to join MTSU's fashion club, 'fads' (which stands for 'fashion and design students'). I have to say, I am pretty excited about it.

On another note, I stumbled across this site called, Once A Week Chic. Have you guys ever heard of Dailylook? Well the concept is pretty much the same. They post up cutesy looks and whatever you see in the picture, you can buy it for the low low. Haha. So check them out!

P.S. My cousin took these pictures! ^_^
  • Black top: Thrift store - .99
  • Black velvet blazer: Thrift store - .99
  • Grey cargo skinnies: Express - $20
  • Black booties: UrbanOG
  • Gold jeweled necklace: Charming Charlie's - $5
  • Gold sequinned clutch: Handmade by me!

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Been loving your fall outfits! Cant wait to see more :)