Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Army Green

/I was never a huge fan of the army/olive/pale green color because it always made me think of camo, but now it has slowly crept onto me. I really like this green paired with black. It is also great for fall!



  •  Black pleated top: Thrift store - .99
  • green shorts: Thrift store - .99
  • Black and gold spike clutch: handmade by me!
  • Dr. Martens
  • Gold crescent necklace: Charming Charlie's - $5
  • Gold zipper bracelet: eBay

5 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

you looks great ! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love the gold zipper bracelet! It's so cute :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

Love this look!!!

chris koo said... [Reply]

Lovely DIY clutch! Where can I find those studs?

Sharena C. said... [Reply]

@chris koo the studs are from eBay! (: