Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update

Hi guys! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog! As of late, a lot of people have been featuring me on their own blogs as their inspiration. I really do check them all out! You just gotta notify me though mentioning me on twitter or simply commenting here.
Starting my Lookbook, I didn't know I'll end up blogging like this. It's crazy when I would see my own pictures being posted up by complete strangers on tumblr.
After all, my Lookbook and blog is to inspire and to be inspired!

So a few of you guys have asked me how I curl my hair. It's quite simple! I've been asked to do a video, but will only if I get asked quite more often to do so.
I got the Conair pack at Target way long ago. It was $15 for 3 and I use the big one. (I think it's 1" or 1" 1/2). Nothing fancy, although I do want to try that wand curler.
Basically, you just curl in an outward position. And that's it!

Happy Sunday everyone! x

1 lovely comments:

THE DIVINITUS said... [Reply]

pretty. i need to get into curling.